The ProLine Travel Kit is the perfect gift for the wire-worker on the go! You'll be able to carry your essential "every day" tools to be able to wire-wrap, cut, straighten wire, mark and measure all in a handy travel zipper case.
The Wubbers ProLine Series, formerly known as the Apprentice Line, is engineered to provide superb mastery and control of wire and metal. They are made from high quality steel and are finished beautifully. The ProLine Pliers have ergonomic grips with a non-slip suede-like coating. Each plier is hand-finished to help prevent marring, and is rated to work with wire that is 16-gauge or smaller. Whether you are new to jewelry making and are wanting to "get started off right," or whether you are a seasoned professional looking for quality, mid-sized pliers, you will find the Wubbers ProLine Pliers to be a great choice for your jewelry making needs and your pocketbook too! It's so nice to know that Wubbers, L.L.C. offers a lifetime guarantee on our ProLine series of pliers. We know that you will love working (and have fun playing too!) with these pliers!
Your set will include:
* ProLine Chain Nose: width of the jaw at the tip: 1.0mm
* ProLine Flat Nose: width of the jaw at the tip: 6.0mm
* ProLine Round Nose: width of the jaw at the tip: 1.25mm
* ProLine Bent Nose: width of the jaw at the tip: 1.5mm
* ProLine Nylon Flat Nose: width of the jaw at the tip: 8.0mm
* Italian Flush Cutters: cuts up to 16-gauge soft wire, and the overall length of these cutters is 5-1/2"
* 6" Metal Ruler
* Sharpie Marker
* FREE Black Leatherette Zipper Case has elastic bands to hold several of your small jewelry making tools or pairs of pliers. It easily holds 6 pairs of pliers and has a zipper closure that is the perfect carrying case for the on-the-go artist! Closed dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 1.25 inches.
If you enjoy using our Classic Line of pliers, we have a Wubbers Classic Travel Kit available as well!
What Makes These Pliers Different?
You may wonder what makes the Wubbers ProLine Pliers different from the Classic and Baby Wubbers. The handles on the ProLine Pliers are mid-sized, shorter than the Classics, yet longer than the Babies. In addition, the ProLine Pliers offer a completely different “feel.” The slimmer handles have a built-in grip that is noticeably different. The grip features a turquoise, suede-like coating that allows jewelry makers' hands to better feel their work, thus offering great control.
I heard from so many people that there was a need for a line of pliers that offered great quality while also offering lower prices. I have worked for several years to develop a new line of Wubbers that would welcome new jewelry makers into the world of creating jewelry without breaking their pocketbooks.
My original intention was for this line of tools to specifically fill the needs of beginning jewelry makers. However, I have received great feedback about the quality and design of the Wubbers ProLine Pliers from some of the most recognized, experienced jewelry makers in our industry. It is with great pleasure that I bring to you the newest addition to the Wubbers family!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD