Your set of four Artisan's Mark Texture Hammers includes a free stand valued at $19.95 plus a free Collectible Mini Wubbers Hammer valued at $9.95. Total value of $137.70 for only $107.80
The patent pending Wubbers Artisan's Mark Shaped Texture Hammers are different from any other jewelry making hammers on the market. Recognized for innovation and quality, Wubbers is proud to offer a lifetime guarantee on the Artisan's Mark Hammers. The Artisan's Mark series has been carefully designed, with handles that are ergonomically shaped to fit comfortably in your hand. The gentle curves of the handle encourage the correct grip. Handmade from high quality white oak, the handles are durable as well as beautiful.
Artisan's Mark Hammers are also perfectly balanced. The narrow neck on the upper part of the handle offers a slight flexibility when striking. The head of the hammer is pinned through the wood of the handle, making this hammer secure and safe to use. Smaller in size, the Artisan's Mark Hammers are perfect for detailed work. The shapes now available include square, oval, and two triangle designs. Layer the textures, and enjoy experimenting to see how many different looks you can create with just one hammer! Wubbers is proud to introduce these new hammers to all levels of jewelry makers!
Your set will include:
* Square Artisan's Mark Texturing Hammer - The Square Artisan's Mark Texture Hammer offers two different textures. The larger, square face of the hammer has indented lines that are loosely parallel to each other. The narrow face has a different linear pattern that is also indented. The narrow face makes it easy to masterfully create unique borders on the edge of your metal - borders that actually complement the pattern of the square face.
* Oval Artisan's Mark Texturing Hammer - The Oval Artisan's Mark Texture Hammer offers two different textures. The larger, oval face of the hammer has a pattern of curved, indented lines. The narrow face ha an angles, linear pattern that is also indented. The narrow face makes it easy to masterfully create unique borders on the edge of your metal - borders that actually complement the pattern on the oval face. Use this hammer to create special effects such as an impressionistic field of flowers.
* Triangle #1 Artisan's Mark Texturing Hammer - The Triangle # 1 Artisan's Mark Texturing Hammer has the point of the triangle turned down toward the handle. One face of the hammer has an indented pattern of multiple triangles, and the other side of the hammer has a highly polished smooth face with sharp edges. The patterned face of the hammer gives a nice texture with hints of triangle shapes, while the smooth side produces a range of fine linear patterns as well as very small to medium-sized divots in your metal.
* Triangle #2 Artisan's Mark Texturing Hammer - The Triangle # 2 Artisan's Mark Texturing Hammer has the point of the triangle turned upward, away from the handle. One face of the hammer has a crisscross pattern of lines, which gives a nice texture with hints of small triangles. The opposite face is a smooth, highly polished surface with sharp edges, perfect for creating intricate linear patterns. Use the points of the triangle to make small to medium-sized divots in your metal. When the smooth faces of the Triangle Hammers #1 and #2 are compared, you will notice that the orientation of the triangular face is directly related to the type of textural marks that can be made.
* Wooden Holding Rack and Collectible Mini Wubbers Hammer
"Being a jewelry maker and teacher, I know the importance of having great tools designed specifically for jewelry makers. I designed the Artisan's Mark Hammer series to offer the best quality at affordable prices. The subtle details that I have so carefully crafted into these hammers will make a substantial difference in your jewelry making experience. They will make the process of creating much easier and a lot more fun for jewelry makers of all levels! I look forward to seeing what you can make with the Wubbers Artisan's Mark Hammers."
Patti Bullard, Ph.D.
Designer and Owner of Wubbers, L.L.C.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD