* PLEASE NOTE * Lexi's Soldering Station is currently out of stock with an anticipated ship date of January 15th. If you would like to place an order we will contact you immediately with any updates. Thank you!
If you have ever taken a soldering class or seen the How to Solder DVD with internationally-known artist and teacher Lexi Erickson, you've seen her working with the Solder Station that she designed. Wubbers is proud to present this essential tool! This exclusive two-piece Wubbers Solder Station includes both the Solder Tray and Turntable.
Lexi's Solder Tray
- Turns any stable, flat area into an instant soldering area
- Fireproof! No more burned areas on your bench
- Keeps your soldering area spotless, safe, and organized
- Offers stability and peace of mind—front lip on the tray keeps it securely in place
- Steel construction—use high-strength magnets to keep tools handy (magnets not included)
- High-quality powder coating always looks new
- Effortless cleanup with soap and water
- Stackable, cost-effective, and safe for classroom environments
- Makes difficult soldering situations easier, safer, and faster
- Rotates in either direction with a slight nudge of the finger
- Allows you to see and easily reach those difficult soldering areas
- No more leaning over a hot charcoal brick while holding a torch
- Always offers a level soldering surface
- Holds a standard-size replaceable fire brick
- Cleans quickly and easily with soap and water
- Lexi's Soldering Tray inside measurements 21” x 16.25" x 2 3/8", front lip 1”
- Lexi's Soldering Tray flared outside 22.5" x 17"
- Lexi's Rotating Turntable base: 9.25" x 4.75" x 1.75"
- Standard fire brick: 9 x 4.5" x 2.5"