If you have ever taken a soldering class or seen the How to Solder DVD with internationally-known artist and teacher Lexi Erickson, you've seen her working with the Solder Station that she designed. Wubbers is proud to present this essential tool! This exclusive two-piece Wubbers Solder Station includes both the Solder Tray and Turntable.
Lexi's Solder Tray
- Turns any stable, flat area into an instant soldering area
- Fireproof! No more burned areas on your bench
- Keeps your soldering area spotless, safe, and organized
- Offers stability and peace of mind—front lip on the tray keeps it securely in place
- Steel construction—use high-strength magnets to keep tools handy (magnets not included)
- High-quality powder coating always looks new
- Effortless cleanup with soap and water
- Stackable, cost-effective, and safe for classroom environments
- Makes difficult soldering situations easier, safer, and faster
- Rotates in either direction with a slight nudge of the finger
- Allows you to see and easily reach those difficult soldering areas
- No more leaning over a hot charcoal brick while holding a torch
- Always offers a level soldering surface
- Holds a standard-size replaceable fire brick
- Cleans quickly and easily with soap and water
- Lexi's Soldering Tray inside measurements 21” x 16.25" x 2 3/8", front lip 1”
- Lexi's Soldering Tray flared outside 22.5" x 17"
- Lexi's Rotating Turntable base: 9.25" x 4.75" x 1.75"
- Standard fire brick: 9 x 4.5" x 2.5"